We promise the best for your beard. Honest Amish Beard Balm is made with only the best organic ingredients. It begins with a proprietary blend of hair strengthening botanicals instilled in a foundation of Virgin Argan, Avocado, Almond, Virgin Pumpkin Seed, and Apricot Kernel Oils. It is then expertly formulated with fruit and nut kinds of butter (such as Shea, Aloe, Cocoa, and Kokum) and hair-enhancing essential oils. Aromas of cedarwood, anise (licorice), and clove. We recommend that people who are allergic to nuts stop this substance or try a small quantity before using it. Honest Amish Beard Balm can smooth, condition, and dry split hairs while also nourishing new growth. Our balm is also very hydrating for your skin and can relieve itching caused by new development and stray hairs. Due to the use of only natural ingredients in our beard balm, isolation of the powder can occur when subjected to temperature variations.
The beard balm will continue to function normally; it will only take a few more seconds to melt in your hands. However, it can be melted back down to a smooth consistency by sticking the beard balm in a warm spot (direct sunlight, home, heater vent, etc.). (Do not use open fires, microwaves, or stovetops.) Until melted, lock the lid on your beard balm and shake it up to combine all of the oils. Enable to cool to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator to solidify faster. Beard Balm can liquefy during transportation. WHEN OPENING, BE CAREFUL. In all of our materials, we use NO MAN-MADE Additives OR PRESERVATIVES, as well as NO Artificial FLAVORS OR COLORS. It was packaged in a tin that is 100 percent recyclable—handcrafted in the United States with a fair salary.
Unlike sticky oils that are difficult to pour and do not apply uniformly, take a small amount of beard balm and rub it between your fingertips until the moisturizing beads and balm both become liquid, then spread it over your beard. With a sweet natural smell, it provides superior defense, conditioning, and an overall sheen to your curly wisps.
Who knows something about beards?
We’re familiar with beards. Years before the new beard movement, and even before the 1960s and 1970s, and even before the twentieth or nineteenth centuries, beards were an essential part of Amish culture. The maintenance of these beards has been handed down through generations of men. Honest Amish Beard Products only uses quality organic herbs, wild cultivated botanicals, essential oils, and organic fruit and nut kinds of butter for beard care. These initial recipes were developed centuries ago to aid in the maintenance, treatment, and management of developing beards while both are preserving and conditioning the hair follicles. This is a fantastic all-natural and organic gift for any guy!
We understand that there are several beard items and conditioners available, so we appreciate your concern. Some brands claim to be the best, despite the fact that their ingredients are a mixture of one or two oils that you can get at your nearest grocery store for far less. Our beard balm is designed to be the finest, and we are so confident in it that we guarantee it. Honest Amish Beard Balm is equivalent to any beard oil or conditioner you’ve ever used, or you can return it for a full refund. It’s as plain as that.
In all of our materials, we use NO additives, NO man-made preservatives, NO artificial fragrances, or colorants. All of the oils and kinds of butter used are organic and herbal, blended with over 15 wild-harvested botanicals that enhance and reinforce the hair. Packaged in a 100% recyclable tin that is biodegradable, reusable, and will not leach like a disposable bottle—handcrafted in the United States with a fair salary.
A Quick Look at the Genuine Amish Balm
All-natural, organic foods are used. It’s rich in mineral oils and kinds of butter. It has a light-medium consistency and a wonderful subtle smell. It nourishes the beard, keeping it smooth and free of scratch.
Removes dandruff and flaking
It has a light, woodsy aroma.
Made in the United States
A soothes beard itch
Does not have a firm grip.
Overview of Genuine Amish Balm
This is not by mistake one of the most famous balms!
It’s made in the Amish country in western Pennsylvania.
Here’s what you can get if you buy the Honest Amish Beard Balm Conditioner:
Is the Balm Organic?
Honest Amish Beard Balm is made entirely of raw and organic ingredients. It has not been checked on livestock.
The following ingredients are used in Honest Amish Beard Balm.
- Avocado contains a lot of Vitamin E, which increases the health of your hair and locks in moisture in your skin. It also includes a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Grape Seed: This oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin, but it does make the balm a bit greasier.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain fatty acids that foster beard growth.
- Apricot kernel: This is a popular ingredient in hair care products. It can be used in shampoos and other items. It contains Vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants, which help to heal the skin under your beard and avoid dandruff. Apricot kernel encourages hair growth while still keeping the beard smooth and shiny.
- Shea & Cocoa Butter: Shea butter gives the balm a yellowish hue. Both kinds of butter will keep the beard smooth and moisturized. They can help to relieve dry skin while still smoothing it.
- Antioxidants in the virgin argan oil help to keep beard hair safe. It moisturizes the hair to avoid dry skin and flakiness, all of which cause dandruff.
- Kokum oil, also known as Garcinia Indica, is derived from the seeds of the Kokum fruit. It’s cultivated in India and used for medicinal purposes; its skin-soothing properties can prevent and cure rashes caused by beard growth.
- Essential oils such as cedarwood, clove, grapefruit, peppermint, anise, among others: These oils are excellent for promoting hair growth. The aroma of the balm is half-woodsy, half-licorice due to the combination of Anise and Cedarwood.
Who Can Use This Balm?
Honest Amish cosmetics, like this beard balm, seem to fit well on most people, regardless of beard length or thickness. Since the cream is entirely herbal, it can be used by anyone, even men with delicate skin.
I would prescribe this balm to someone who suffers from itchy beards. Most guys who want to grow a beard for the first time experience itchiness, so using this balm on a daily basis will alleviate that.
If you’re looking for a styling balm, this isn’t the one. Aside from that, you need not be dissatisfied with this balm.